Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Maker

Yesterday, while WZ and I are working in the shop. A Caucasian walked in and ask for a maker, to be written on T-shirt. He saw a maker on our pen pot, and ask politely to borrow it as his friend, a footballer, is going to have signature on a T-shirt. He promise to return the maker at half-past 7. Being an avid soccer fan, I ask sheepishly “Oh, may I know what is the name of that footballer?” heeee….. That guy say “Les Ferdinand”. My eye brighten up, instantly. Luckily, I had some London trip photos in the cabinet. So I quickly pick up the London Eye photo and hand over to the Caucasian guy, “Could you pls ask him to sign on this photo?” heee…….

A quarter to 8, that Caucasian had returened. And give back our maker and that signed photo by Les Ferdinand. Heeee……….

I didn’t really know I would ask someone for his signature. But yesterday, at the spur of moment, I ask for it. Maybe I simply love soccer. He is an ex-Newcastle, ex-England international. He is reputed for his heading power. His aerial threat is a thorn. Hee… .. How many times would we came across an England, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil….. blah blah blah… international??

Anyway, the whole experience is quite fun.

No comments: