Saturday, November 24, 2007

Auntie Asking and Saying Again

That morning, my aunt came to house.

Trying to chat with me, she say "You still look the same.". I smile back.
And she ask "When are you getting married?". I smile back.
And she say "Wah, so long didn't see you. 1 year, see you 1 time only.". Again I smile back.

Hey, lots of time I wana say "Everytime you see me, you ask and say me the 3 same old stuffs again.".

Frankly, those stuffs could be translated to and I wish to say back (but I dun wana, coz you are my senior):

"You still look the same." - "You are still the same, still so skinny and not talking much."
Hey, you think I am on diet to stay slim? Yeah, I don't talk much... and partly is because I don't like talking to you. You are always trying to talk with pricks.

"When are you getting married?" - "You are already so old, what are you waiting for?"
Hey, you think marriage have to be forced? Frankly, are you really asking a general question or trying to rubbing salt into me? I don't mind some people asking me, but not you.

"Wah, so long didn't see you. 1 year, see you 1 time only." - "Where have you been, always disappear."
Hey, in 1 year, sometime you do pop into our house. And sometime during these visit, we do meet each other. Every annual CNY, most of the time we do meet each other. So total in 1 year, although we seldom meet each other, but we may have meet more than once. So what are you talking about? Or do you expect me to keep visiting you? But we are not that close, so I doubt so.

I bet you are going to ask and say those Code 3 again when you see me the next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Probably not Code 3! By next year's CNY, you might just have the answer to her "When are you getting married?" qns. ;-)

Don't keep your princess waiting.... Hee!