Friday, March 21, 2008

Chris Ho



Yesterday, while walking past Raffles City, I heard some chill-out music from some live-boardcasting over the air. I looked around and saw a guy (wearing the sunglass) behind the DJ set-equipment (probably having the Lush promotion). He looked familiar. Oh, he's Chris Ho. Yeah.

I remember when I was young (probably in secondary days) I had always look forward to read his music review. The music man whom I could kinda look up or relate to.
`
He listen to a wide array of music. He really know his stuff. But his music appetite is so huge that lots of times I couldn't catch with him.. .. haa haaaa .... . His knowledge of artists and music flair blow me away, before I could even catch with that particular artist that he had reviewed, he had already given another tons of artist review. hee .... heee..... I had enjoyed and miss his music column.

No comments: