Saturday, December 12, 2009

K. 311-Alla turca Allegretto - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

The other day... I am walking past a flat near my house.... hmmm.... I hear a familiar piano tune.. i pause.. stop and stand there. The melody is really catchy and absorbing. It is light, fast, fairytale-like and... the pianist seem to play it seamlessly. I wonder is anyone playing it 'live' now or is it from a CD? The music coming above, seems to be the same block of flat which I heard a young girl playing beautiful music when i am practising my staircse climbing 1 year ago. I wonder could it be the same girl or juz a CD playing? Btw the piece that I heard was K. 311-Alla turca Allegretto - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Anyway, I juz stood rooted ... coz the music is too beautiful :)

I used to think... how I wish my neighbour is a piano or volin lover. From time to time, playing beautiful pieces ... hee.. but hopefully not playing .. sad and solemn pieces .. too often ... :p ... ironically, sad music is beautiful at times, as they could made u sit still.. unattached from the world.. and sink you into a desserted garden .. letting you absorb and touching your heart :p

No comments: