Saturday, November 23, 2013

Many Changes... .

Hi there,
Here I am again. Yeah, it had been a long while I last blog in 2011.

Events changes quickly since last year, ever since June 2012.... .I got my house. I got married. And I got a baby now. All these happy events unfold pretty fast and perhaps too quickly for me to grasp. Of course, I am very happy with all these. It is just that I don't have time to sit down and ponder. One thing led to another.

Oh yes. There are changes at my beloved Liverpool Football Club as well. Hee... Liverpool FC had brought in a new manager, Brendan Rodgers. So far I am happy with his results. Currently, Liverpool FC sit at 2nd position, with 2 points behind leader Arsenal. Wowww... I can't remember when is the last time Liverpool had been in the top 3 at this time if the year.

Hope everything continue to went smoothly.
Cheers :)

No comments: