Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Km8??

Today GH and I went to Km8. It is our 1st trip to this joint. There isn't many beach-goer. Wonder why everytime this joint is on the papers, it seems to report it as an exciting hangout. It is a relaxing place, but not so much hype about it. Maybe becourse today is Wednesday. Well, there is a jaccuzi in front of the bar counter. GH and I wana have a dip in it. But it only allow couples or ladies only. I wonder why. Neither the crew could give a proble explanation. Although, the Km8 experience doesn't goes as happening as I thought, it is still a relaxing and comfortable place for sun-bathing.

Currently, I am reading an biography of Gn'R, Guns n' Roses-The Band That Time Forgot. It is pretty interesting. So far, I read about how the band get together to form Gn'R and the moments after their marvellous debut album, Appetite For Destruction. Axl is the main focus point in this book. Btw, Gn'R have cancelled their concert in Singapore on 3rd September. I am quite disappointed, thought of going to their concert.

Last week, I had brought a Addidas casual shoe. It had a fresh green leather with 3 famous stripe in red. My collegues say it look like Christmas. Haa.. yup, I then realise it.

No comments: