Friday, June 23, 2006

DC Shoe




Today, I had brought a pair of DC Shoe at a 20% discount. But after walking out of the shop and went to a nearby shopping mall, 2 pair of Nike retro shoe caught my eyes! OOh! I had to control myself as not to spree again. But sad to say, I had to say goodbye to my POA Green Shoe. It has been worn out and the 'jaws' had split open.

Up to date, 2006 World Cup had been exciting! We have witness again the progress of competion in Japan, Korea and Africa teams. Though the gap between them and Europe could still be seen, nevertheless, they had narrowed the gap.

Japan and Korea played with pace, spirit and energy. Africa teams played with gut, power and skill. Europe teams played with tactical awareness, instinct, wit, experince and skill. Top South America teams, Argentina and Brazil played with flair, trickery and beautiful game.

Which team would you prefer to watch?

No comments: