Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Open Sky Or Jurong Bird Park

This few days I feel like a bird with a pair of growing and bursting wings in a small wooden cage. Over the next few days, I have to choose between flying in an open sky or Jurong Bird Park.

It would be challenging to fly in a colourful and dangerous journey in the open sky. It would give me a chance to fly and visit different country and their city. Planting my feathers in their soil. Nevertheless, I could be a victim to the preys.

Jurong Bird Park would be a safe place to live in. There would be food and shelther for me. I could also entertain audience with my little trick in picking up the cards or riding a bicycle. Jurong Bird Park could also market and brand itself famously. I may also have the chance to participate in a world entourage.

If you were birdie, would you choose living in an open sky or Jurong Bird Park?

No comments: