Thursday, October 05, 2006

IRRITATING Mobile Phone User

This morning in the MRT, I heard someone playing some music from his mobile phone. Airing the music out from his handphone speaker! These type of IRRITATING behaviour had been occuring lately, AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

I wonder why would these inconsiderate user do this action? If you wana hear some nice music, you could always pluck in a earpiece and listen to it, enjoy in your own world. Unless you had lose your earpiece, or it had been damaged, or you left it at home, or you can't listen from earpiece from some health problem. Even if you really wana listen from the speaker, you could tune the volume lower. Why do you wana blare out the music?? Are you afraid no one know you like this song? Are you trying to hint everyone that you are cool (actually, you arn't)? Sometime I feel like pumping my TECHNO song from my handphone speaker against theirs! If I had a MP3 player and speaker in my Marimekko Ladybear Bag, I would pump out MY MUSIC against those irritating user. My super techno vs their pop song. My enchanting soprano vs their techno. My rock star vs their hip hop.

We don't need these type of people to tell us what are music. If we want good selection of music, we could go to HMV, Gramophone or THAT CD. The latter have excellent song selection airing from their superior BMB speaker, daily.

I am a great fan of theirs.

No comments: