Friday, January 05, 2007

Hello 2007!!!

This is my 1st blog of 2007.

Yr 2006 had flew past.
I suppose Yr 2007 gona zoom zoom past as well.

Well, Yr 2006 had finally let one of my dreams come true. I had finally let my design been produce as a product. Of course some people may say the products did not earn me any money. But I suppose only a true designer could understand how I feel.

A composer would be glad to hear his song been sang at a concert.
A fashion desiger would be glad to see his clothes parading down the catwalk.
A car engineer would be glad to see his car racing round the Formula 1 circuit.
I am glad to see my art work on the shelf.

Of course, I am still far and away from other elite designers. But nevertheless, I am very happy with my debutant work pieces with Mr LV. I suppose that our 1st collaboration is quite a success. Our joint-efforts had pay off.

Well, for Yr 2007, my wishes are that I hope the government could promote and create awareness on global warming. I hope the government could strongly encourage the public to SAVE THE EARTH!! I hope the government could educate his citizens.

Secondly, I hope there are more well-manner customers. I hope the government not only encourage the service industry to buck up their service standard, but also to remain the public that it take 2 hands to clap louder. I hope the public could stop abusing the so-call CUSTOMER RIGHTS!!

Thirdly, I wish my Princess with good health. Good luck. Safety. And stay chirpy chirpyz chip chipz.

Love.

No comments: