Saturday, May 19, 2007

One Last Dance

Yesterday, I had watched the film One Last Dance by Max Makowski, starring Francis Ng, Ti Lung, Vivian Hsu, Harvey Keitel and a list of TCS actors (most of them had cameo roles).

I suppose Max have a fantastic story. But l I don't really understand the whole story.

I don't know why is there a need to include a 'yellow theme' in the film. Why is there a yellow carrier bag (initially, I thought the art director is brilliant to add the yellow carrier on the car's dashboard to make the shot great)? Why is there a yellow car? Dose all these related to the yellow suitcase? (Yellow is his favorite colour? hee.. ). Is this film been influence by Sin City? Oh, by the way, why is there a 'heart shape' appearing in some scenes? I don't understand the heart shape light on the traffic lights?

Does the yellow theme indicate another story? Does the heart shape point to another tale?

But Francis and Ti Lung put up great performances.

Ooh, this film is shot in Singapore. Hee..

No comments: