Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Winner Of European Cup 2007?

The European Cup Final 2005 was played between Liverpool and AC Milan. Liverpool was the champion then.
The European Cup Final 2007 will again be played between Liverpool and AC Milan, in few hours time. Who will be the winner this time? Well, no matter what, it is a great achievement for both teams to have 2 Finals in 3 years.

How I wish I could be at Athens now. It would definitely be an amazing feeling! Well, I had always wish to watch a Live soccer match of eg, Arsenal, Man Utd and, of course, Liverpool. I hope I could catch a very important match of Liverpool! That would be absolutely fantastic!

Hunger and determination could win a final. Gennaro Gattuso sum it up, "Liverpool taught me the value of psychology in footabll: When you get to a massive final at the end of a long season, it's not about talent any more - but about attitude and fighting spirit."

Anyway, later I gona enjoy the match through cable-tv. Let's hope all went well for LFC!!!
Goal, Goal, Goal!!!

No comments: