Friday, August 15, 2008

The Heat Is On!!!

I used to try to watch the Olympic games.. whenever I could.. .

But .. for months...and days... before the Olympic Beijing 2008 opening... I didn't feel much excitement about it. I duno why.
But for the past few days, when I had started to watch the Olympic, GOSH, I am sort of hook on it again!!! Watching the swmming, archery, weight lifthing, table tennis, volleyball, beach volleyball.... etc.... :)

Excellent swim by Michael Phelps... he had already earn 5 gold medals.. .. and he is aiming for another 3 more gold!!

Well, we gona salute the Korean, Japanese and the Chinese for winning their gold medals in the swimming games too!!! Marvelous achievement for these sportsmen and sportswomen!!! :)

Oh, Michael Phelps is gona having his swimming final shortly... .. and I gona catch it.

No comments: