Thursday, February 26, 2009

Heart - Alone

Last week while my dear n I had our Soup Spoon lunch at Tanjong Pagar... I heard a familiar and wonderful music from the opposite CD shop.. It's the classic song Alone, by Heart.

Oohh... The opening piano melodius never fail me.. .. so did the high-siren pitch by the lead vocal... haaa :)
This ever favorite rock ballards from the 80s... is really a power track.

"I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark...."
Hmm.. the catchy opening line had already glued me to the music... craving for more..
From the opening to the waning to the end... Ann Wilson seems to have so much feeling and power to it.

Here's a MTV on Heart - Alone.
Yeah, you can catch the 80s big hairdo as well :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLYcRzXv3rA

No comments: