Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

A wonderful Christmas 2013 morning that started with REM and the classic Guns n' Roses and Metallica!!! I feel like blasting the house down with the rocking and melodious guitar. If not for trying to be considerate to our neighbours, I would love to tear the walls down with the screeching Axl Rose and the heavy Metallica durm and bass. heee... . Well, every time I play GnR , it seems that I have to play Metallica too. I duno why. It seems or feel to be me that both of them have to be played before or after one another. And of coz, they always bring back my school hood days memories.

Btw, thank you Adrian Ong for introducing Bad Religion rocking Christmas song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPpLZhg--LA

Oh yes, I gona wish my Deary and our Melting  a very Merry Xmaz & Happy New Year.

Cheers.
Good luckz... . :)

No comments: