Thursday, July 21, 2005

Interesting People

Today is another round of the Project Superstar. I don’t follow-up with who is the winner. It doesn’t interest me. But, I look forward to the judges’ comments, except the female judge-who is more comfortable on commenting the contester’s appearance. The rest of the judges give wise advise on their singing technique. It is great to see the judges’ suggestions, unlike the judges in the Singapore Idol. They give sound tips on how to improve. They pin out pointers. They guide the wannabe superstar.

Oh, today I read a article on Jeanette Ejlersen, the Her World's senior fashion and beauty editor. It is interesting that she say Singapore women are wearing too little and lots of them attribute it to the weather. They wear the same thing,it's like a uniform. It's like a contest for who can wear the smallest top and lowest hip-hugger jeans. I find it quite true.

Today, I had a catch-up with Roy. An interesting and earnest guy. We eaten some cheesecakes over coffee,tea and plain water. Great to see him again. We might have some porridge with Mdm Kuek next week. Another wonderful person. But i guess she gona ask me 'Do you have a girlfriend now?'. Haa...

No comments: