Tuesday, July 05, 2005

War Of The Movies

Yesterday I had watched War Of The Worlds. Lots of critics had given positive rave about this Steven and Tom remake film. Haa…. I find it so-so. But I like the ending narrating part which say something like alien couldn’t live in human’s earth atmosphere– whereas human being had already lived through the years in planet earth, whereby, human already have a natural immune system to the environment but not the alien. It could be a sigh of relief for people who worried about possible martian attack. Hee….

Last week, I had watched Initial D. It is a great film for street-car manic and fan of Jay, Edison, Shawn, …. Anthony, Kenny, Jordan… It is a film that keep you sit up tight throughout the show. It is comical. It is exciting. Zoooommm! AC86. GTR. FC. I am looking forward for their possible 2nd sequel.

I would not mind watching Initial D again.

No comments: