Monday, April 14, 2008

iCon

Few days ago, I had finally finished reading iCon-Steve Jobs, The Greatest Second Act In The History Of Business. As I am a slow-reader, I took 2 weeks to complete this book. This book is rather absorbing! It told us the history of Apple Computer, how did 2 young guys (Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak) got together to evolve the computer industry. Once I had started off with the pages, I couldn't stop. I couldn't resist reading and flipping the pages. I would keep thinking ... how did they start their business.. where was their 1st BIG break.. what problems had they encountered and resolved them.. the idea of iMac.. iPod.. ......

Steve Jobs is an great visionary guy with a figther attitude. A man who could captivate anybody with his words and he was famous for giving great speeches. He is an able leader who could led an small army to victories, with style.

Apple Computer. Pixar. iMac, iPod, iTunes, iWorks, iMovies.. . iPhone.

"The Journey Is The Reward."
"Let's Be Pirates!"

- Steve Jobs

No comments: