Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Survey

Yesterday I had taken an interesting survey.

Before the survey, I thought it would just be a list of questionaires for me to sit down and answer it. But never did I expected it to turn up to be a surprise for me. When I had been urshered into a conference room, I was been caught off-guard! I saw a lanky Cucasian guy, a laptop, video recorder. It turn out to be a one-to-one sit down session with a Dutch guy with video camera pointing at me! And 'there would be some people' standing behind the 'see-through' mirror observing us ... .. erm me. hee ..... ..

During the survey, the Dutch guy would ask "Where do you press?", "What are you thinking?" ... etc .... . Oh, I could sense that he was very curious .. on what the guy sitting beside him is going through his mind. I feel a bit of privacy intruding, but I could understanding his position, hence, I was more than willing to him my thoughts (and I am suppose to give him 'my answer', if not I shouldn't be here). At the same time, his manner and tone of this whole experince reminds me of those Hong Kong or Hollywood film - where the investigator/psychologist would ask the criminal why and how he commit the crime/the victim on what and how the crime had happen and taken place.

It is a fun survey ... .. with great 'rewards' :)
(Thank you ... .. Princess .. )

No comments: