Friday, December 28, 2007

36

Feeling kinda bored. I had watched I AM LEGEND by Will Smith. Well, actually I don't like Smith. But he is a very popular star. I am feeling too bored, and there are no other better films, that's why in the end I had watched Legend. It is another virus-attack-and wipe-out-almost-all-humankind story.

Well, after watching the film. I still feel kinda bored. In the end I watched 36, a french film. A police film. I like the story. I like the language. I like it. :) Well, I had make the right choice to buy this CD at S$3.95 from HMV, long ago.

Sometimes, if time permit. I would love to enjoy movie-marathon (of coz must be good films) .. ..with nachos, chocolates and coffee. Woww. It's great. :)

Now, I gona watch Love Actually, which I had recorded from RecordTV. It is a great romantic, warm and humourous film. So far, this is one of the best Christmas-theme film I had ever watched.

No comments: