Thursday, December 27, 2007

CIB

Last weekend, I had watched a Hong Kong police drama on cable TV. It is the story on CIB, the highest police criminal division. All the 'Sir and Mdm' are the elite in this division. They deal with the most dangerous and notorious criminals in their island. Well, I had always love a great police story. And of coz, I dream of becoming a policeman when I was young. I wana be in the 'highest police criminal division' or in the internal secutiry department. (well, since now I couldn't reach this dream, I shall work towards my other dreams).

Btw, in one of the story in this show, a newly appointed leader of the unit strongly believe that the criminal is having some serious illness or an illness associated with great pain. But his other two subordinates do not believes him at all. And they have another theory on this criminal. And they thought their new leader is telling a story tale with great imagination. Even the leader superior do not buy his version as well.

In the end, the criminal is shot dead. And he had 'man chang yen', before his final chapter.

Well, so is the leader correct to say that the criminal is suffering from some great pain? So does he have a great 'assumption'? If the criminal had been caught and had no illness he would be labeled as 'taking rubbish'. If the criminal had never been caught, the leader's 'assumption' will be a laughing stock, which in fact, he is correct.

No comments: